Wednesday, December 1, 2010

“Don’t look for Rajinism from me”: Venky


Nagavalli
Venkatesh’s latest film ‘Nagavalli’ is gearing up for its release on 16th, December. Meanwhile, with the captivating theatrical trailers and wall posters the expectations of the film are raising up. It is 
known that Nagavalli is a sequel to Rajini Kanth’s ‘Chandramukhi’. The Nagavalli offer knocked the doors of Rajini initially since, the actor did not show the interest towards the sequel, Venky has grabbed the offer.
Knowing the Rajini Kanth’s craze in Chandramukhi, the film-makers of Nagavalli has mentioned the super star’s name and depicted Rajini Kanth as Venky’s guru in the film.
Venkatesh says, “There is Rajini Kanth’s connection to Nagavalli film. We have depicted Rajini’s character as my guru in this film. I know that people make comparisons of my character to Rajini’s character in Chandramukhi. But don’t look out for Rajinism from Venkatesh. I have done the role in my own style.”
Well, let’s wait till 16th to watch Venky’s style in Nagavalli!

No comments:

Post a Comment